Small but powerful, this unique air conditioner uses inverter technology and a rotary compressor to deliver variable-speed comfort control. That translates to highly efficient, low-stage cooling that can operate down to 25% capacity for ultra quiet. What's more, it can provide exceptional dehumidification and comfort.
Evolution® Variable-Speed Air Conditioner
- Enjoy cool, summer comfort with up to 19 SEER/12.5 EER efficiency.
- Optimal dehumidification capability with the Evolution Connex™ control.
- 5 stages of variable-speed operation with longer, lower stage cooling cycles to give you more energy savings and even temperature comfort.
- Exceptionally quiet operation in low speeds down to 56 decibels.
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to operating speeds.
- Excellent performance with zoned systems.
- Bryant's smallest ducted, variable-speed air conditioner will fit discreetly into your landscape.
- Uses non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant.
- Sheet metal construction with baked-on, complete outer paint coverage for lasting durability against the elements.
- Attractive, louvered cabinet protects the coil against physical damage.
- 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration.